Monday, November 24, 2008

Vacation! Wooohooo

Hey Everyone....

A sista' is now on VACATION! officially starting today! I don't have to be back to work until December 1st and I am doing absolutely nothing. I mean... just little meander stuff... like today i went out to breakfast with a friend and then later someone took me out to lunch... and now I'm just chilling.

I do plan to make some youtube vids though.... maybe on some products... maybe on some hair.... maybe just about me. I'm finding out I like to talk to the camera a little more than I realize. If you want to check out my channel it can be found at.http://www.youtube.com/user/Mechee007
It seems like suddenly I've picked up a couple of things that keeps me active on the technical side like blogging and now... youtubing..LOL.... It should prove to be interesting.

I guess people can get a sense of what your about when your on camera. Humans are interesting...LOL...

Take care of You!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...