Monday, November 21, 2011

What I'm Thankful For


I am thankful for so many things.  The little things and Big things... so I wanted to take this time out to number all the things I'm thankful there.

1. All of my family being Healthy and Alive
2. For my Son.  He's such a good kid.. Really .. no lie!
3. My Job that pays the bills
4. A roof over my head
5. A car to drive
6. My BookClub sisters..lol
7. My lil cell phone that keeps me connected to everybody
8. Coupons! LOL
9. My Natural Curls and me accepting of them!
10. My new neice Mackenzie, born Early at 7lbs 6 oz.  She was due 12/21!
11.  My Friends who love me unconditionally
12.  My clients at school who love my work
13. My gift of Song that God has Blessed me with
14. To be alive to enjoy another Holiday!
15. For knowing who Jesus is!
16.  Good Food.. (that's right.. I said it! )
17. Curlynikki.com
18.  The entire natural community
19.  And for the the few that read this.. LOL
20. Neo- soul music.

That is all.. for now .  Hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving!

~ Beauti

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...