Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CURLY GIRLS ROCK!

I had the most wonderful experience yesterday. I got to cut a curly girls hair! Yay for me. Her texture was about a 3A and she brought in a picture of how she wanted it cut.

Usually they tell you to straighten to get an accurate cut, but my educator was Pro-curly so she gave me instruction on how to do it. Now, I'm not an expert by no means but it was very enlightening.

She wanted a bob and had brought a picture that she googled


Needless to say It turned out pretty darn close. I diffused her and sent her on her way. She was so happy she hugged me, got my card and said that she would definately come back.

I was proud to make another curly girl happy! Now her husband didn't like it... boo to him... but she told me, oh he will get used to it because I LOVE IT!

It reminded me why I'm going to school,

The lady left me with some encouraging words. She asked me what I was going to do when I graduate (which is fastly approaching) I told her one day I would love to open my own shop. She said you know what, start saying that "you WILL have your own shop" Because your good! That warmed my Heart and sent a chill up my spine.

God is so Awesome...

and so are Curly Girls! We Rock!

~Beauti

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...