Friday, October 7, 2011

$ Saving is Sharing $

So I consider myself a bargain shopper.  Whether it comes to food, hair, electronics, you name it.. I'm trying to save. So why not share my deals with you so you can save too!

So here is a few deals that may interest you..... they interested me!

On Amazon.com :

2 15oz jars of Nutiva Extra Virgin Coconut Oil for only $13.88 I believe it's a 2pack, Put in the Code: NUTIVOCT

*not sure how long this runs... but that's a great deal!

RESTAURANT.COM

I don't know if you have ever been to this site but you can get a certificate for $25 for $10 but with the coupon that I'm giving you, it will be only $3!! wow.  I have used these before and they come in very handy.  Once you purchase them they never expire.  Great  for when you have a crowd of people and there are a lot of places to choose from.  Excellent to if you are going out of town and would like to reduce a little of your spending but still eat well.  Usually when you get the $25 one you have to get at least 50 dollars worth of food and the gratuity of 18% is included.  (a lot of people don't pay attention to that but that comes automatic so you don't have to leave anything extra at the table it will be included in the bill. 
The code is :

SALE

And that's all I have for today folks... pass it along...

Saving is Sharing..

~ Beauti







"Saving is Sharing!"....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...