Thursday, October 27, 2011

Split Ends... NO BUENO!

It's time for me to get the dreaded trim....., I was trying to think of the last time I did it and it was before summer hit.  Now that I'm wearing my hear out and stretched out (which btw... I'm still loving it) I can see all my frayed ends.  I'm thinking that I need about an inch or so cut off.  Not bad, but I'm hoping that my trims will be even less since embarking my new routine.

I wanted to try to wait until December or the first of the year for my trim, but I can hardly stand looking at these frayed ends.  I remember being relaxed and not liking my ends being split and I was a faithful trimmer.  Whenever I got my relaxer (which was about every 3 to 4 months) I got a trim too.  Now that it's natural I still can't stand frayed ends.

Here's the thing.. I'm considering getting a cut.  Not nothing major.... Just to give me some shape, and with cutting about a inch off, I should be able to achieve that.  I'm going to get a few layers put in, so that my hair doesn't look like a mop!

I had a beautiful twist out last week, part down the middle, but it looked like a mop. 

NOT ATTRACTIVE....

So I'm going to do something about it.

Wish me luck.... Stay tuned...

~ Beauti

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...